Sunday, August 25, 2013

Texas Rose by Ellie Inspired

I was thrilled to open my email and find a message from Laura over at Ellie Inspired asking if I wanted to test her new pattern. The answer was 'yes!!'  I love Ellie Inspired patterns. They are sweet and unique and well written. Plus, I had seen previews of The Texas Rose and it was already on my list of must-haves. You can download the pattern here.


The dress is gorgeous and it is loaded with options. Ruffles down the front, short or long sleeves, tunic length, The Texas Rose even comes with a ruffled pants pattern to go with the tunic option, all in a huge size range of 1-16.  What a bargain! Every little girl needs a shirt dress like this and I can't wait to make more. 


I especially like the look of the dropped waist and layered ruffle skirt. Jaidyn rocked the dress, but I couldn't get her to put the phone down. I have plans to make a few of these in the long-sleeved dress option as well as the long-sleeved tunic and pants option for fall this year. A huge thanks to Laura for letting me test this pattern, it's absolutely perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment