Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday, Landen!

Nothing sewing related today, just a quick post to tell my little guy happy birthday!

 Happy Birthday, Landen Jerry!  In honor of your 7th birthday, here are 7 reasons why I love you (although it would take a gajillion and one birthdays to list even half!). 1) you really care about the environment and all the creatures in it, even the icky bugs. 2) you are so sweet with little kids, I love your big heart. 3) you love to read and learn. 4) you care about my feelings, when I'm sad, you're sad and you try your darndest to cheer me up. 5) you crack me up!  You're hilarious and you know how to make people laugh. 6) you make YouTube videos that we never put on YouTube. 7) you love my cooking, even when it's just spam with eggs and rice, you're always amazed at how good it tastes. Hope this is the best birthday yet, little heart. I love you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment